Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Login in Problem
Hello , i have some problems with logging in game , when i registered an account i logged in the site and it succeed but when i downloaded the client and tried it in , it says "ID or pass does not match" (i tried like 20 times cuz of maybe i missed click on wrong key or numbers) , can u help me with this problem please :/ Cry 

I downloaded the game from MegaLoad from 3 days (it took the full 3 days to finish it cuz of my internet "110 kb/sec") then i extracted the english packet in it(i tried the deutsch packet too but the same result) and done as the vedio which u uplaoded recently but when the game opened at the login screen that i enter the ID and the Password , it says that "The ID or the Password does not match" and i was logged with this account at the site of the game "Kataion" correctly at the same time so i dont know what to do to solve this error  Sad , i hope u can help me with this problem 

I have a screenshot of that but i cant attach it with this thread because its 1.05 MB and the maximum size is 500 KB but i sent it at the Facebook chat if u checked it u will see it 

Thanks

[-]
Schnellantwort
Nachricht
Gib hier deine Antwort zum Beitrag ein.

Bestätigung
Bitte den Code im Bild in das Feld eingeben. Dies ist nötig, um automatisierte Spambots zu stoppen.
Bestätigung
(Keine Beachtung von Groß- und Kleinschreibung)

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste